The New Cue #245 December 7: The Story Behind The Song with Hot Hot Heat
7 December, 2022
Good Wednesday to you!
In today’s subscribers-only edition (more tedious details on that below), we’ve got Canadian dance-punk crew Hot Hot Heat telling us the tale of how their 2003 indie-disco anthem Bandages came to be.
BUT, and you know this because we said it ten seconds ago, it’s for subscribers only. To be a subscriber, you need to click Subscribe Now below and pay £5 a month for full access to every edition of The New Cue. Subscribers are 99% happy with this deal, the other 1% due to the fact they wish they didn’t have to see us telling all you non-believers what you need to do every week but we haven’t worked out a way to spare them yet. Sorry crew, you know we love you.
Enjoy the edition,
Ted, Niall and Chris
Keep reading with a 7-day free trial
Subscribe to The New Cue to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.